- Generally, withdrawals are not permitted except at the end of the year, unless such a withdrawal is warranted by the transfer of parent/Guardian.
- A week notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil.
- Parents applying for Transfer Certificate must send the requisition letter on or before 28th February 2017.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only to those who have paid the fees, returned library books and settled all other dues.
- The school authorities the right to disrupt the continuance of any pupil whose conduct in their opinion is not satisfactory.
- Assessment of the student conduct is based on the following parameters.
– Not in proper uniform/lacking in personal hygiene.
– Not bringing books and notebooks.
– Arriving late.
– Showing disrespect to teachers.
– Frequent absence without prior permission.
Conduct certificate will also be issued based on the same.