To enhance learning opportunities for all children by recognising each child’s unique individuality, academic, social and cultural strengths and interests.
To heighten self-awareness and enhance self-esteem through acceptance.
To encourage the children to be responsible for their own individual.
To encourage every child to express their individuality appropriately.
To provide a wide range of Outdoor Education programmes using.
To provide opportunities for involvement in a wide range of sports.
Plan and details
Outdoor learning and tending to our school garden is a big part of day.
- SRM Nightingale follows the futuristic Early Years Curriculum “ Happy Tots’ in the KG classes. “ Happy Tots” is one of the pioneering curriculum for the Kindergarteners focusing on the development of the five vital skills Social, Physical, Intellectual, Creative and Emotional ( SPICE) amongst children in their early years. It is a unique curriculum exclusively designed for children in the age group 2-5 years to enhance their whole brain development by Dr. K R Maalathi, one of the senior educators in India.
“Happy Tots Curriculum Prepares Children for Lifelong /learning!”
- Happy Tots offers a well-structured curriculum for all three levels of Kindergarten: Preschool, Junior and Senior kindergarten. The program engages children in exciting learning activities specifically designed to meet the developmental needs and help them advance to the next level.
- The curriculum emphasizes language and literacy, cognitive development, social-emotional skills, physical activity and creativity.
- The core principles of “Happy Tots “begin with the simple truth that each child has a unique and individual nature, worthy of respect, nurture and celebration.
- “ Happy Tots “believe that children are natural learners who gain knowledge by doing and communicating – that is why we always plan active and engaging experiences for your children . It is the goal of Happy Tots to facilitate experiences that promote children’s natural curiosity to actively learn, while creating an environment that allows children to grown and develop at their own pace..