All our co curricular and extracurricular activities ensure that all students graduate from high school prepared for higher education and a future as a productive, critically thinking adult, leadership in a global society.
- Computer Education: The school provides multimedia based education to make learning a fun and interactive process. This helps the children to equip themselves to face the fast changing technology of today with conﬁdence.
- Counseling: A trained Counselor is available to help students to cope with their educational and emotional problems.
- Summer Classes : To develop various skills of children, the following classes are conducted during summer vacation 1 )Karate 2) Roller Skating 3) Drawing 4) Arts & Crafts 5) Yoga 6) Music 7) Dance 8)
- Handwriting 9) Spoken English10) Key Board 11) Personality Development.
- Regular interaction with parents to improve the performance of their wards.
- Air conditioned Class room for Kindergarten.
- Medical Facility: The students are given medical assistance from SRM Hospital attached to the school. A medical Checkup is done for all students, yearly once.
- Occupational Therapy: Children having learning disability are referred to occupational therapy attached to SRM Hospital.
- Language Lab: It helps to improve the communication skills. Easwari Engineering College assists the children in this respect.
- Smart Room: With LCD Projectors to give Technology Based Education. Various programmes, Seminars will make the updated interactiveintact.
- Interactive Board: Classrooms are provided with smart board for interactive & natural learning. It provides a simple, easy experience that students immediately recognize and adopt. It promotes creativity while
- MathLab: Children need to ﬁrst have meanings make sense of the world around, then develop number sense and spatial sense – before they can successfully grasp the concept of mathematics. Maths lab helps to learn mathematical concepts through activities.
Life Skill Development Clubs:
o Quality Circle Forum of India-Student Chapter
The aim of the QCF Iist to acquire knowledge in problem solving process and continually improve their skill for their self and mutual development
o Interact Club
Interact is a Rotary-sponsored service club that gives young people an opportunity to participate in fun and meaningful service projects while developing leadership skills and meeting new friends. The basic principle of the Rotary Interact is to help others and motto is service above self.
- Take action to make a diﬀerence in our school and community
- Discover new cultures and promote international understanding
- Become a leader in our school and community
- Have fun and make new friends from around the world
o NSE FUNancial Club
The National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India has been actively involved with initiatives to educate the young generation of the country on the importance of ﬁnancial management. After NSE FinWiz and NSE Funancial Quest, NSE Base Camp is an initiative where students from across India participated in order to learn and spread ﬁnancial awareness.
o Business & Finance Club
Established for the students of commerce in Higher secondary. International business, ﬁnancial news are shared in this club.
The students have made their presence felt, both in academic and extracurricular spheres. In academics the performance of the students has been commendable. Students have regularly won prizes in inter school competition in general knowledge, calligraphy, creative writing, recitation, arts & craft, music and sports.
Quiz Club: SCINTILLA Q
To develop the quizing Skill of the Students, quiz club organizes diﬀerent activities during ECA period. Inter school quiz is organized every year by this Scintilla Q Club
English as a new language programs that use strategies for students develop language and content knowledge in English.
Students are divided into four houses under the name of precious stone.
- Emerald House
- Ruby House
- Sapphire House
- Topaz House
Inter school competitions are conducted among the four houses to encourage the participation and acquiring skills.
The Management of the school oﬀers scholarship for students based on their academic performance.
First three toppers from our school in std X public examination joining class XI will be given 50% fee concession for the classes XI & XII.
Students and their parents can avail 5% concession in SRM Hospital and Pharmacy which are adjacent to the School.