To enhance learning opportunities for all children by recognising each child’s unique individuality, academic, social and cultural strengths and interests.
To heighten self-awareness and enhance self-esteem through acceptance.
To encourage the children to be responsible for their own individual.
To encourage every child to express their individuality appropriately.
To provide a wide range of Outdoor Education programmes using.
To provide opportunities for involvement in a wide range of sports.
Plan and details
Outdoor learning and tending to our school garden is a big part of day.
Department of Secondary
TO IMPROVE THE STRENGTH OF THE SCHOOL
- The school is well equipped with one of the best infra-structure and technology enabled methods of teaching.
- The classrooms are spacious and well ventilated.
- We encourage and motivate each and every child to bring out their potential.
- Constant guidance and development program are organised for the students through various activities and skill based learning.
- The school is equipped with the state of the art laboratory for science English maths language and spacious and well equipped library that serves as a treasure of Knowledge.
- We achieve 100% results in 10th board examination.
- We provide more exposure through webinars, so that they can gain confidence to face the competitive exams
- Preparing training programs according to the needs.
- Scholarships are given to the 10th Toppers according to the percentage obtained. Firs three toppers from our school in X std public examination joining class XI will be given 50% fee concession for the classes XI & XII.
- Extracurricular activities are an essential part of school life and helps in fostering learning process of students at school. In SRM Nightingale activities like music, dance, yoga, karate, drawing, crafts, hand writing, personality development, techno club and literary club are provided to our students. These activities bring out social skills, intellectual skills, moral values, personality progress and character appeal in students.
- The students are given Medical assistance from SRM Hospital attached to the school. A medical check up is done for all students, yearly.
- A trained counsellor is available to help students to cope up educational and emotional problems.